Taste + Hydration
Taste the Difference Every Day
Flavored and infused water ideas:Learn how to punch up the flavor of filtered water by adding tasty additions whenever you pull out the pitcher.
Benefits of lemon water:What do you do when life gives you lemons? You make lemon water. Read all about the lemon water craze and how to make your own.
- In the kitchen:
- Fill up your ice cube trays for clear cubes ready to pop into your favorite cold drinks.
- Start cooking—use filtered water when you want to taste ingredients, not chemicals.
- Make your sparkling water really sparkle, or brew the best pot of coffee or tea ever.
- For your loved ones: Make infant formula with filtered water, and encourage the kids to stay hydrated during sports with cool reusable bottles full of the good stuff.
- Around your home: Add cleaner*water to pets’ bowls for more wags and purrs. And, pour it into pots and watch houseplants flourish.
- For you: Use filtered water as a great base ingredient in whatever you’re craving—fruit smoothies, infused or flavored water and much more.